Saturday, June 12, 2010

Today's Publix Visit

Well the other bloggers that I read said that this was a bad week for Publix. I went today and here is what the end result was like, I did a little stock piling and also bought things I needed this week.

Aunt Jemima's frozen pancakes BOGO
Activia Yogurt $1.00 Q
Smart Balance milk $1.50 Q
Edward's single slices BOGO +$1 Q
Starbucks icecream $1Q
Aunt Jemima's syrup BOGO (2)$1/2 Q (I bought 4)
Grape tomatoes
Lettuce shreds
Arnold's sandwich thins BOGO
Peaches
Little Debbie cakes
Choc Cheerios BOGO $1 Q
Cheerios BOGO .50 Q and .55 Q

Vendor Q's $8.55
Store Q .50
Special price savings $25.27

Total Savings $34.32
OOP $33.83

So, I had a decent week at Publix. I need to go back to the Publix on Whitesburg tomorrow because I'm out of granola and it is BOGO this week. The Publix on Winchester was out of my flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 2