5 transactions today. I had a new cashier so I think she messed up my green bag tag, 4 transactions= $1 ECB, and she didn't scan for each transaction.
#1
2 John Frieda shampoos $5 each
Swiffer dry refill 5.49
Swiffer wet refill 5.49
Rite Aid Q $5
Target Q $15
MFR Q's $1
ECBSavings $19.98
OOP 6.58
#2
2 Lash Blast Fusion mascara @ $8 each
1 Cascade Action packs $3.97
6 Dawn detergents @ .97 each
Rite Aid Q $59
MFR Q's
CVS ECB $3
Savings $28.37
OOP $12.10
#3
2 Blink Tears @ 12.99 each
Rite Aid Q $52
MFR Qs
CVS ECB $5
Savings $18.00
OOP 14.06
#4
2 Glade refills $5
Venus razor $8.99
2 Pantene prod. 2 for $5
Rite Aid Q $5
3 MFR Q's
Savings $20.98
OOP 10.49
#5
2 Windex 2/$5
1 MFR Q
CVS ECB's $4
Savings 8.58
OOP 0.40
Total Savings @ CVS today $95.91
OOP $43.63
This again had some "stock pile" items as well as needed items. Going back over my reciepts the girl only scanned my green bag tag once. I'll have to research the policy because she said that I could only scan it once per day.
I have $8 CVS ECBs left to use on my next trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment