Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Publix and CVS

Today I went to Publix and CVS my two favorite places to shop and what makes it better is they are right across the street from each other!

My Publix adventure didn't reap as much savings as last week but you have to know that I bought beef , cantaloupe, and strawberries on this trip. My favorite part of this adventure was Publix's new promotion, buy theirs get our for free. I bought 2 jars of Classico pasta sauce and got 2 jars of Publix pasta sauce for free, plus I had a coupon for $1.50 off 2 jars of Classico. I spent $41.22 and saved $32.18.

At CVS I tried something new to get the most to my savings. I broke my items into two transactions so I could use two Rite Aid $5 for $25. The first transaction was full of my P&G items, spend $25 and get a case of Gold Emblem water for free. I spend 39.50 and saved $44.13, plus got $6 ECB. On the second transaction I spent $30. 64, used the 6 ECBs that I just earned and saved $33.73!!

Total today: Spent $111.36
Saved $110.04

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 2