Sunday, May 2, 2010

I finally found a P&G insert!

Three newspapers later I found a P&G insert. Because of my tenacity I have a rebate form for $100 worth of P&G coupons. I also have coupons for some of my favorite items.

When you commit to couponing one thing you have to come to grips with is that you can't be brand loyal on a lot of stuff. If you are you aren't going to walk away with big savings. I have recently decided to give up my brand loyalty on a lot of items. Two things that I can't give up are Secret Clinical and Crest toothpaste. I was happy that there was coupons for these items in the P&G insert.

After cutting out my coupons from my P&G and SS inserts I decided that there are some things that I'm not going to use, like denture items for example. Those are packed up and are going to work with me in the morning to trade with the ladies I work with and then I may post the leftovers to my blog.

I already have my Publix shopping list ready. I will work on Target, CVS, Walgreens, and Rite Aid lists tomorrow.

1 comment:

Swidget 1.0 2