Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ebates!

I just had to let you know about a website that just seemed to good to be true. Ebates.com is a site that gives you money back for going through their website to do your online shopping. I signed up after reading about this site, but I never really expected it was legit. I was soooo suprised yesterday when I received a check for $11.92 in the mail from Ebates.com.

Most of the online shopping that I do is through Staples and Target. I get teacher rewards back for shopping at Staples and I only shop Target's daily deals so I already save Mega-money and receive money back. Going through Ebates I receive 4% back on purchases from Staples and 3% back on purchases from Target.

So, if you do just a little bit of online shopping, check out Ebates.com!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 2