The little obsessive monster in me has grown bigger today. Why you ask? The answer is simple I saved more that I spent today!!!!! I was so excited! I stood there staring at the screen, as the coupons were being scanned, like it was the last few seconds of a championship game and the score was close. I actually felt like my team was coming from behind for the championship! I found myself fighting back the urge to scream out as the savings passed the total due. I spent $58.77 and saved $65.71!
This is a list of what I bought and the coupons used:
GE Energy smart bulb 10 w sale price was 2 for 1.29 (I bought one for .64) I had a mfg. coupon for $1 and a Publix coupon for $1 off and a free reusable bag. This was a money maker!!
2 Kashi pizzas 5.99 each coupong for $1.50 (plus a free reusable bag .99) saving $2.49
3 bags of Cascadian frozen vegetables $1.99 each I had 3 mfg. coupons for $2.00, $1.00, and $1.00
Toaster Strudels BOGO I had a coupong for .50 for two
Ronzoni Healthy Harvest pasta BOGO (bought 1 for .90) (one for 2.00) I had a coupon for $1/2
Chips Ahoy 2 for $5 Coupon $1/2
Edwards single desserts BOGO coupons for $1 off (I bought 8 and used 8 coupons)
Smart Milk $4.29 mfg coupon $1
Green Giant steamers BOGO coupon .50 (I used two)
Palmolive $1.99 mfg. coupon .75
Cascadian cereal 1.99 mfg. $1.00
Oscar Meyer deli meat blinkie coupon $1/2
Tidy Cat BOGO (I bought one)
Green Giant corn BOGO
Now, I'm off to create my Rite Aid, Walgreens, Target, CVS, and Walmart lists for tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment